What is happenin with connection benchmark ??

Mehmet

Hi, when I do speed test in connection benchmark, my download shows 0. What is the reason for this error? My internet speed is 100 down / 10 up. The bandwidth speed is also set to 80 / 10.

image.jpg

image.jpg

And yes the R2 is the only device connect to the modem. This problem started five hours ago. There was no any issues but when i turn on my ps5 on and start streaming from streamlabs the stream started to drop frames and yea i checked my connection.

As you're getting full speeds through a third-party speedtest, that would suggest that Connection Benchmark is just misreading your speeds and shouldn't actually be affecting you.

Are you using QoS? Is there much else traffic going on in the network when you're streaming and gaming? Are you getting any issues in game or is it just the stream that's having issues?

8 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

As you're getting full speeds through a third-party speedtest, that would suggest that Connection Benchmark is just misreading your speeds and shouldn't actually be affecting you.

Are you using QoS? Is there much else traffic going on in the network when you're streaming and gaming? Are you getting any issues in game or is it just the stream that's having issues?

I use QoS and only playstation and my computer are connected, no traffic other than that. The problem started when I posted. I turned off the broadcast, opened the normal game and now I'm playing the game that I played 35-40 ms with 700 ms. I called my internet provider and they said everything is normal. so I removed the R2 from the modem and did a normal test, all values are as they should be. I plugged the R2 into the modem again and the values are giving an error and there is an incredible lag in the game and I cannot broadcast. There's a big mistake, Liam. But when everything is normal, how can such an error occur suddenly? I didn't mess with my settings either.

image.jpg

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the model model you're using? Your ping under load and base ping test are very good so it is odd. What are your Traffic Prioritization settings?

NDR2201103038. And the TP is :

2B87A6B2-F9AD-4BD8-9052-D024EF57E498.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is that the serial number or the model? I can't find anything on that.

Is the PlayStation connected via ethernet or WiFi?

Its the serial number yes and i use R2. If you mean this. 

I use ethernet cable for my ps and pc. 

by the way.While i was replying to you, i did another test and it seems to have improved.By itself. I’ll do ingame test 

I did the TP ok. I have good command of the tool but i dont understand what you mean by model because there is no model name on the router or on the box. Can you tell me where

14 minutes ago, Mehmet said:

image.jpg

My mac address is different from the one on the bottom of the router and the one on the router's interface. ends in 3C at the bottom of the router but ends with 3D at the interface of the router?? that's not the problem

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's great thank you, have you put the R2 WAN IP found on the System Information page into the DMZ on the Huawei? If not please do so.

I did it first when the router came to me.

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay great, has the ping improved since doing the TP rule?

yes it was fixed but there is still a problem with the download value. I need to get 90-100, but I still get 50-60.

10 hours ago, Mehmet said:

yes it was fixed but there is still a problem with the download value. I need to get 90-100, but I still get 50-60.

Are you only seeing 50-60 with QoS fully disabled when you run a speedtest on speedtest.net? I believe you're still getting full speeds but Connection Benchmark is just reporting them incorrectly.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you only seeing 50-60 with QoS fully disabled when you run a speedtest on speedtest.net? I believe you're still getting full speeds but Connection Benchmark is just reporting them incorrectly.

Yea its possible because my ping is very good 

57 minutes ago, Mehmet said:

Yea its possible because my ping is very good 

OK sure, we're working on improving how Connection Benchmark reports speeds so as long as you're not experiencing any issues that should be OK for now.

Let me know if you have any further questions.