Bandwidth allocation..

GBDJG

no worries Liam let me explain.

Image one i set up my bandwidth allocations and it will stay as i have set it like for months no problem.

However if i choose to use this feature in application mode and set my bandwidths when ever i leave the os and return it resets to its defaults sharing bandwidths equal to each application.

so if i use devices it works fine if i use applications it resets when i leave os.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Its been doing this for some time at least since i noticed it but as i generally use devices i did not want to appear to moan or load your plate any more.

Sorry.

21 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for the information!

Just to clarify, are you on the latest R2 firmware: .205?

I'll see if we can reproduce this and look into it.

No need to apologise by the way, thanks for posting and generally supporting us!

Hi Liam yup im on the latest firmware i did wonder if it was the browser or something but no dice m8.

23 minutes ago, ONEovFOUR said:

Hi Liam yup im on the latest firmware i did wonder if it was the browser or something but no dice m8.

Do you have share excess enabled or disabled? I'm trying to replicate your issue but I can't as yet.

How do you have the rest of your QoS configured?

My R2 has been working so well over last couple of moths I'm very reluctant to factory reset to see if it changes it.

Bro its not a problem im not worried.

48 minutes ago, ONEovFOUR said:

My R2 has been working so well over last couple of moths I'm very reluctant to factory reset to see if it changes it.

Bro its not a problem im not worried.

Sweet thanks, I'll see if we can replicate it.

Don't factory reset your R2 unless you have to, no need to go through the configuration again. Apologies for any inconvenience caused here, I'll let you know if I have any further questions for you.

Hi.

Just a quick update on this i have managed to fixed my error all though i be leave it to be user error.

Please see the screen shot hope it makes sense i was not saving the QoS with the little save box only with update distribution box.

ACapture.thumb.PNG.9c99b700e44c61de3483127918726752.PNG