Netduma r2 problem

I can not connect my Mac mini to internet and dumaos I try with cable and wifi the same results . I have MacBook Pro and connect to nedtuma without problem also all my device do not have problem only Mac mini. How to allow Mac mini to have Internet when is connect to netduma 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It doesn't appear as a black icon on the Device Manager either? Also it's worth having a look online as it's specific to one device it indicates something to do with the device rather than the router, here is an example which has some steps you can follow and see if they fix the issue https://appletoolbox.com/solved-macbook-connects-to-wi-fi-but-has-no-internet-connection/

I see in device manager my Mac mini but stil do not have internet !

How I can connect with every other router without problem and have problem only with netduma t?  This think do not help me that you post I altered DHCP and IP but stil do not have internet 

Try and delete both the ethernet and wifi options in your system preferences and then re-add and use the automatic settings as mentioned previous, it worked for me 🙂

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, cyberpunk-bg said:

I see in device manager my Mac mini but stil do not have internet !

How I can connect with every other router without problem and have problem only with netduma t?  This think do not help me that you post I altered DHCP and IP but stil do not have internet 

What colour does the MAC appear as on the Device Manager? You didn't mention it worked with other routers. There was quite a few suggestions on the link, they're worth a try. Would be good if we could see what happens from the above suggestion as well