The Bo4 servers aren't shown anymore in the ping heatmap

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

We've identified all games that need an update and are trying to push another update today :) 

I haven't been able to enter the ping heatmap page in two days, not even from Edge. It says that the operation requires more time etc.

26 minutes ago, OverTheReminds said:

I haven't been able to enter the ping heatmap page in two days, not even from Edge. It says that the operation requires more time etc.

Sorry about that, we're also working on this issue too. We believe it to have been caused by updates to browsers recently. What are you seeing in Edge? Could you provide a screenshot?

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Sorry about that, we're also working on this issue too. We believe it to have been caused by updates to browsers recently. What are you seeing in Edge? Could you provide a screenshot?

I could access it again after restarting the router, so never mind. Even if I would prefer to avoid restarting my router, no big deal.

11 hours ago, OverTheReminds said:

I could access it again after restarting the router, so never mind. Even if I would prefer to avoid restarting my router, no big deal.

OK, thanks for confirming. Just to confirm, you're still seeing the issue in Chrome and Firefox though?

35 minutes ago, alberpeti_308 said:

YO TAMBIEN SOLO VEO ESTOS SERVIDORES Y ANTES ME APARECIAN MUCHOS MAS SERVIDORES. EN ESTE CASO ESTOY CON EL NAVEGADOR DE OPERA, PERO CON EL CHROME ME SALEN EXACTAMENTE LOS MISMOS SERVIDORES

Hoy estamos impulsando una actualización en la nube que resolverá eso, gracias por mencionarlo. :) 

It still looks like before, nothing changed.

EDIT: Right now I'm seeing for Cold War a server in Italy to which I ping 90ms, which isn't really likely, as I live in Italy and there's also another server shown there to which I ping around 20.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, OverTheReminds said:

It still looks like before, nothing changed.

EDIT: Right now I'm seeing for Cold War a server in Italy to which I ping 90ms, which isn't really likely, as I live in Italy and there's also another server shown there to which I ping around 20.

It hasn't been done yet but shouldn't be too long

• Administrators
10 hours ago, OverTheReminds said:

I still can't see the Bo4 servers, is it still in the plans to restore them?

If we're able to yes but there were issues with that unfortunately so may not be possible.

On 15/6/2021 at 23:58, OverTheReminds said:

Nuevamente, no puedo ver la página del mapa de calor de ping, eso parece suceder cada vez que intento actualizarlo. Mañana lo reiniciaré de nuevo y te lo haré saber.

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Vuelva a sincronizar la nube y vea si es mejor, si no debería ser mañana.

sincronizar la nube?¿ no entiendo... como hay que hacer eso?? 

• 8 months later...