Toronto ultra

Rylo

This kinda just hit me out of the blue, but 

if there are not any Canada cod severs, what in the hell are Toronto ultra playing on for low pings? They gotta have something special right? Cause it doesn’t make sense to have a team based in Toronto when there are no servers here 

Definitely I just been wondering cause formal was talking about the Canada host and Toronto servers during the podcast but Canada literally doesn’t even have a tiny bit of a server 

19 hours ago, Trbed11 said:

I imagine all the CDL players have a customised online experience to the likes of us

All the SBMM tweaking removed (they don't get added any extra increase in latency known to occur the better your KD: Source: XclusiveAce / Driftor YT

They have an optimized server infrastructure compared to us normal plebs

Probably the play on Google servers, we normal people barely see in matchmaking.

3 hours ago, RiotControll said:

Probably the play on Google servers, we normal people barely see in matchmaking.

It was about 2 years ago Acti said they partnered with Google to use their servers so you could be right.

Xclusive Ace mentioned in his last video that you can use a VPN and still get a low ping and good connections, in fact since he has alot of connection problems he's admitted he's gonna start using VPN's from now on when he plays as it actually improved his connection to the game.