Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

EOD

When trying to use the Geo Filter With Polygon Mode i get this error

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

I've tried rebooting It more then 10 times still the same error. I've also tried re-adding my Pc to the geo filter and nothing

I was reading a post and I saw that the only fix was the factory reset the router and I want to avoid this if possible

Any ideas? Thanks.

Sorry to hear that, are you seeing this error as you click the toggle for polygon mode or does it appear seemingly randomly? Are you able to get past the error and still draw a polygon?

Are you getting the same issue across all browsers? How about an incognito window? Do you have any browser extensions like an adblocker or anything enabled? If so, could you please disable these temporarily.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:29 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Sorry to hear that, are you seeing this error as you click the toggle for polygon mode or does it appear seemingly randomly? Are you able to get past the error and still draw a polygon?

Are you getting the same issue across all browsers? How about an incognito window? Do you have any browser extensions like an adblocker or anything enabled? If so, could you please disable these temporarily.

Yeah as soon as i Click it I get the error and even when not using it i get this other error 

RPC error 'ERROR_VALIDATION': Validation failed for 'ips'

Nothing I do get rid of these errors, I can restart 20 and still the same problem

Can't get the geo filter to work.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, EOD said:

Yeah as soon as i Click it I get the error and even when not using it i get this other error 

Nothing I do get rid of these errors, I can restart 20 and still the same problem

Can't get the geo filter to work.

What web browser/device are you using to access/click the option? Does it work using Microsoft Edge?

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What web browser/device are you using to access/click the option? Does it work using Microsoft Edge?

I've tried Crome/Firefox and Edge,  I'm on a PC with wired connection Same problem.

31 minutes ago, ONEovFOUR said:

That's strange ive had this error twice and a reset sorted it.

Mmmm. It fixed my issue But i still get this error 

But thanks for the help

52 minutes ago, EOD said:

But thanks for the help

sorry i dont know the other error.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:23 AM, EOD said:

But thanks for the help

Where are you getting this error? Does it appear randomly or does it occur after trying to navigate to a certain Rapp? If you reboot the R2, does it clear the error?

17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Where are you getting this error? Does it appear randomly or does it occur after trying to navigate to a certain Rapp? If you reboot the R2, does it clear the error?

When Clicking the Geo-Filter Tab, Happens every time I click it. Removing and Re adding the device doesn't work, And no. Rebooting the NetDuma R2 Does not fix it it pops back up soon after.

5 hours ago, EOD said:

When Clicking the Geo-Filter Tab, Happens every time I click it. Removing and Re adding the device doesn't work, And no. Rebooting the NetDuma R2 Does not fix it it pops back up soon after.

OK, do you have any adblocker's or other browser extensions enabled? If so, could you please temporarily disable these? Or could you perhaps try accessing the interface from an incognito window and see if you're still getting the same issue?

10 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, do you have any adblocker's or other browser extensions enabled? If so, could you please temporarily disable these? Or could you perhaps try accessing the interface from an incognito window and see if you're still getting the same issue?

Yes, disabling browser extensions didn't do anything still getting the same error as well with the incognito window.

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you try flushing/re-syncing the Geo-Filter cloud if possible and see if it goes away?

Get this when trying to re-sync 

The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.

OK

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's fine, if you just wait 1 minute and refresh the page it will have applied. Did it get rid of the previous error?

Nope. Still the same error

• Administrators

Delete any devices you have added to the Geo-Filter, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then load the page and see if the error is still there. If it is then unfortunately I think you'll have to do a factory reset to resolve it.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Delete any devices you have added to the Geo-Filter, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then load the page and see if the error is still there. If it is then unfortunately I think you'll have to do a factory reset to resolve it.

I went ahead and did that and I was okay for the first hour ish, And then the same error not long after setting it back up

doesn't matter if polygon mode is enabled or disabled still happens

I've also tried a different computer 

0ce03d735b8f42ea44677e40c7c97f70.png

• Administrators

I have a feeling it could be related to adding the PC with the Call of Duty service, did it happen when you tried to flick it to filtering? Delete the device from the Geo-Filter, go to the Device Manager and give the PC a PlayStation device type, re-add it with the console service, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access and see if it works.