geo filter netdumaR2

Fashion

how do these streamers have the same router as me but in warzone they be playing the super bots is it because i play on console ?.... is it because all my friends dont have the same routers like i need to know where are these streamers playing at

19 minutes ago, Bambi said:

how do these streamers have the same router as me but in warzone they be playing the super bots is it because i play on console ?.... is it because all my friends dont have the same routers like i need to know where are these streamers playing at

Its called reverse boosting, they arent playing good players, they are just joining trash player lobbies using certain methods, not sure if its considered cheating on here or not, so I wont say more than youtube it xD

Essentially they are just tricking the skill based matchmaking algorithm, and also some people really do have godly connections, mix the two and boom, you have the most epic looking gameplay, might as well be killing recruit bots lmao

31 minutes ago, Bambi said:

theyre using vpns i just asked a streamer they use vpns singapore bahamas hawaii etc

you don't need a VPN to go against bad player though....using a VPN to connect far away would likely just make your connection absolutely useless. 

We don't sell a VPN service ourselves I'm afraid, but you can purchase a subscription from pretty much any provider you like and you can then use it with our Hybrid VPN feature! That being said, using a VPN while gaming generally means additional latency, particularly if you're trying to connect to very distant servers. You'll probably find a much better experience using Geo-filter to ensure you're always connecting to local server. Let us know if you've got any questions optimising Geo-filter for your network :) 

yeah i do need help understanding the geo filter more tbh then 

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We don't sell a VPN service ourselves I'm afraid, but you can purchase a subscription from pretty much any provider you like and you can then use it with our Hybrid VPN feature! That being said, using a VPN while gaming generally means additional latency, particularly if you're trying to connect to very distant servers. You'll probably find a much better experience using Geo-filter to ensure you're always connecting to local server. Let us know if you've got any questions optimising Geo-filter for your network :) 

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Bambi said:

yeah i do need help understanding the geo filter more tbh then 

What questions do you have? Where are you located and what are your usual Geo-Filter settings?

located in nyc but i have it in FL 1000 radius strict mode always on and yeah anything else i need to know about ? or do

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What questions do you have? Where are you located and what are your usual Geo-Filter settings?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bambi said:

located in nyc but i have it in FL 1000 radius strict mode always on and yeah anything else i need to know about ? or do

That sounds alright, whats the average ping shown by the Geo-Filter? That's a broad question to answer really but there is a lot of information here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

There are also the ? icons on each panel of the interface that will give more info on that specific panel

• Administrators

Our usual starting recommendation for distance is 1000km/600miles so you could bring it down a little.

What is your base ping i.e. the ping you get when you do speedtest.net? The ping fluctuation is quite large actually! What is the lowest ping server as shown by Ping Heatmap?

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Bambi said:

draw a poly over where i live in nyc i wanna play FL Bahamas area im not trying play in nyc huge population  

Ah I see, you can forget that then, usually low ping will give you the best experience!

i found out that it works the best in the mornings i was in a lobby with 0.7 KD !! so i see early mornings are the best  !!! and the longer it takes you to get in the game the more youll get in a puta lobby thanks  alot !!