Lost internet AGAIN

18 minutes ago, Ryan Douglas said:

Yep that’s what my ISP asked me to do and I tried 2 other cat6 Ethernet cabals Still nothing 

Who is your ISP? If you are required to configure a static IP by your ISP, I don't believe anything in ipconfig will help with this.

3 minutes ago, Ryan Douglas said:

Well if this is what I think it is I’m sorry I’m stupid or I was just very tried/pissed

A4721C9F-E27C-41E3-A458-C9FEC20C5AEB.jpeg

I dont appear to be able to see that screenshot I'm afraid, could you please try re-uploading it as an attachment perhaps?

Thanks for this!

Could you please try going to your R2s interface and go to the path I mentioned above:  Network Settings -> WAN -> Network and select 'Static'.

IP: 192.168.0.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.0.1

Hit Save settings and then reboot the R2 from the interface and see if the R2 then gets a WAN IP.

Just now, Ryan Douglas said:

The Wan doesn’t say disconnect anymore it has a IP now 

Do you now have internet access? Are you able to access your modem's interface at 192.168.0.1 and see if the R2 is now recognised as a connected device? It's device name should be 'dumaos'.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Douglas said:

I still don’t have internet connection and 192.168.0.1 goes no where 

My apologies - I was looking at the wrong documentation. You should be able to get to it's interface via 192.168.100.1? If so, please go back to where you set the static IP in DumaOS and change it the below details:

IP: 192.168.100.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.100.1

2 minutes ago, Ryan Douglas said:

No internet connection but I was able to access my modem's interface but I don’t see DumaOS I looked under basic and advanced 

OK but the WAN IP in System information on the R2 now shows 192.168.100.2? You may need to reboot the R2 from the interface after this ensure it gets it's new IP.

3 minutes ago, Ryan Douglas said:

The wan IP Does say 192.168.100.2 I rebooted it twice still no internet 

OK, thanks for doing all of this with me.

I think we're going to need to send your a replacement and get this one back in-house for some further investigation.

Could you please send an email over to [email protected] with your original order number and a link to this thread so we can organise this?