order problem

Mustafa

Hello friends I am a player living in Turkey and I want to order Netduma R2 but I get an error on the payment screen and I cannot order the product I don't know if I have encountered such a problem before but worldpay does not allow me to access the payment screen in any way I need your help

952A5EA7-965C-4963-B1B7-FE6E9152CDAE.jpeg

hello admin it's nice to find a person who can help me.  When I wanted to shop from your website, I received the error in the picture and I could not go to the payment screen, I sent an e-mail to the support group, but they did not return to me today, I would be glad if you could please help me because I do not want to fall into the hands of malicious people who heard that I wanted to buy this product.

Please help me paypal is serving in my country and we do not have any other payment method, my only option is that I can enter my credit card information and purchase the product without receiving this MD5 error.

So when the product comes to stocks, will the error or problem in this world share disappear and when will the product be in stock because I hope world share will not score me an unexpected goal.  I trust you

• Administrators

What does the error page say please? The error is nothing to do with when we have stock. We will be shipping late June, early July so we have awhile to get your issue sorted. If you can tell me what the error says we can go from there, otherwise the team will reply to your emails on Monday

The information posted on the seller's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the seller:
operation cannot be executed
MD5 signature could not be verified
server information may 13, 2021
(682085617285404e)

It keeps giving me this error. I guess it's an error caused by the worldpay you are working with. Of course, you may need to talk to worldpay.

Against the advice about paypal payment, I live in Turkey and paypal has suspended all transactions to my country. Fraser I trust you find me a way out of this problem please because I have to get rid of the world pay mistake before I can pay

Of course, I am trying to make it from my laptop, there is nothing that notices the order. I have a friend living in England asked him to look at the problem on your site, he received the error code I received and he was surprised that the error occurred in the order worldpay pc does not listen to mobile.

I'm sure you will get the same problem code if you choose Pay with WorldPay as a payment tool in the checkout section of the netduma r2 order page. Try it if you want?

• Administrators

At what point does the error appear, after you have put your card details in or before? I can get to the point where putting the card details in (not going to buy one ofc but we can double check if it happens after that)

image.png