2.4 GHz wifi issue with speed

hartspu

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have the two networks mirrored in Network Settings -> Wi-Fi? Or are they seperated into two different networks?

I'd also suggest using a Wi-Fi anaylser to find the least congested channels in your area then adjust your 2.4GHz settings accordingly.

No I have them separated cause many devices uses the 2.4GHz. Channel 6 is not used by anyone in my area so I choosed this. I have tried all channels but speed is the same. 

I tried both but the same. Now I set it to automatic. The only thing I didn't check is the wireless telephone which is near the router. I will try now to turn it off 

With rebooting it,  still the same. I did a reset to factory settings and now seems to be OK. Not at the full speed (50) but 30mbps in 2.4 ghz on channel 6. I set it with ppoe to have open nat for cod and dns 1.1.1.1 and secondary 1.0.0.1. 

Qos is 90% download and upload with auto enable. 

5ghz has the full speed (50-51mbps)

20 minutes ago, hartspu said:

With rebooting it,  still the same. I did a reset to factory settings and now seems to be OK. Not at the full speed (50) but 30mbps in 2.4 ghz on channel 6. I set it with ppoe to have open nat for cod and dns 1.1.1.1 and secondary 1.0.0.1. 

Qos is 90% download and upload with auto enable. 

5ghz has the full speed (50-51mbps)

OK, that may just be a symptom of the Wi-Fi on the R2 not quite being at it's full potential yet, we are planning on improving this through firmware updates in the future.

Let us know if you experience any further issues.