This latest cloud update

The cloud update you guys pushed out today has solved a lot of problems for me. After almost 2 months of issues and not being to connect to my home server (Seattle) it is all working again after resyncing the cloud. Thank you, whatever you've done please keep it up.

16 hours ago, chunkylove said:

The cloud update you guys pushed out today has solved a lot of problems for me. After almost 2 months of issues and not being to connect to my home server (Seattle) it is all working again after resyncing the cloud. Thank you, whatever you've done please keep it up.

Thanks for letting us know, it's really useful to hear feedback when we release updates like this.

7 hours ago, Jesus ALlende said:

me podrian decir por favor como se descarga el archivo, gracias

Could you please tell me how to download the file, thank you

Updates are pushed automatically, but you can ensure you're received it by going to Geo-filter, click the three line menu in the top left corner of the map and click Resync cloud.

When I click "Resync Cloud", it says applying settings for a while then says "the operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."

Also, when I load into warzone, it keeps showing that my "home server" (the server it says im on when just in the loading screen) is either ohio or virginia but I live in florida. Before it used to have a player icon in florida but the last few weeks I have had problems with that. 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Pakul said:

When I click "Resync Cloud", it says applying settings for a while then says "the operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."

Also, when I load into warzone, it keeps showing that my "home server" (the server it says im on when just in the loading screen) is either ohio or virginia but I live in florida. Before it used to have a player icon in florida but the last few weeks I have had problems with that. 

That's fine it will have applied. Not sure what you mean, there is no home server. Are you able to search for a game and get one with your current settings?

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's fine it will have applied. Not sure what you mean, there is no home server. Are you able to search for a game and get one with your current settings?

Before, it used to have the player icon in Florida since that is where I live but now nothing shows or it shows at a different location. Also, the majority of the time it doesnt even show what server I have connected to on the map.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter zoomed out showing what you see when you're in a game please?

So the first picture is me playing with a friend that lives in miami which is why there is a player icon in florida but the bigger icon represents where it says I am. Same thing on the second picture where the player icon is under the server icon. For some reason it no longer registers me in Florida which is where I live.

image0.jpg?width=400&height=300image0.jpg?width=400&height=300

• Administrators

The bigger icon in that first screenshot is the host of the game - you can always tell as it will be the biggest icon on the map. Second screenshot, that's the host as well in your box, you do not appear on the Geo-Filter Map. The Geo-Filter shows connections you are making, you don't connect to yourself so you're not shown

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The bigger icon in that first screenshot is the host of the game - you can always tell as it will be the biggest icon on the map. Second screenshot, that's the host as well in your box, you do not appear on the Geo-Filter Map. The Geo-Filter shows connections you are making, you don't connect to yourself so you're not shown

Yea I was hosting and my friend is also from Florida. But it shows me (the host) in Virginia and not in Florida. It used to show me in Florida but doesn’t anymore... it’s either there or in Ohio... 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Whatever it is showing there is not you, if you provide me with the ID for it I can look it up and tell you for certain what it is - you may even see what the domain name says it is

Ok but then where is my player icon that used to represent me when hosting? 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Pakul said:

Ok but then where is my player icon that used to represent me when hosting? 

It won't have represented you, it will have represented another player joining you or was misclassified as a peer when it was actually a server