XR1000 Can’t connect to netduma desktop

I switched internet providers this morning and I have solid internet hardwired and wireless works flawlessly through the router and without however I can’t log into the Dumas desktop as previous (192.168.1.1). 

Ok, so I was able to log into the router and update my settings/benchmark etc ... 

im running into a very strange issue, when my ps5 (wired connection) is connected direct to my modem I get 832 down 317 up (got new fiber service) 

when the ps5 is wired through the router I get 140 down 76 up, tried wired and WiFi and the router slows my connection to the PS5. 

My nighthawk benchmark tested at 917 down 869 up, I’ve tested my laptop wired and WiFi and it hits those high number as does every other device but the PS5. 

12 hours ago, MariusZHP4 said:

Ok, so I was able to log into the router and update my settings/benchmark etc ... 

im running into a very strange issue, when my ps5 (wired connection) is connected direct to my modem I get 832 down 317 up (got new fiber service) 

when the ps5 is wired through the router I get 140 down 76 up, tried wired and WiFi and the router slows my connection to the PS5. 

My nighthawk benchmark tested at 917 down 869 up, I’ve tested my laptop wired and WiFi and it hits those high number as does every other device but the PS5. 

Do your speeds on the PS5 improve if you completely disable QoS from the three-line menu in Congestion Control? 

5 hours ago, Mystery said:

Routerlogin nor gateway works for me any fix?

Welcome to the forum!

Do you still have an internet connection through the XR? If you reboot the XR, are you then able to access the interface? Have you tried any other troubleshooting thus far?

Yeah I only get internet through an Ethernet cable but I’m not getting a wireless connection so I’m unable to get onto router login. I’ve tried unplugging and replugging both the modem and XR500. I tried some other troubleshooting things as well but none of them seem to worked. 

58 minutes ago, Mystery said:

Yeah I only get internet through an Ethernet cable but I’m not getting a wireless connection so I’m unable to get onto router login. I’ve tried unplugging and replugging both the modem and XR500. I tried some other troubleshooting things as well but none of them seem to worked. 

Are you able to connect to the XR via an ethernet cable then access the interface then? Is the XR Wi-Fi SSID not being broadcast at all or are you able to see the network but just not connect to it?

I’m able to get onto the internet via an Ethernet cable from the XR to a computer but I’m unable to get onto the interface. I’m unable to see the network the only way it seems to work is through a Ethernet cable which then I’m still unable to access the router login but I’m able to access other programs.

8 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I’m able to get onto the internet via an Ethernet cable from the XR to a computer but I’m unable to get onto the interface. I’m unable to see the network the only way it seems to work is through a Ethernet cable which then I’m still unable to access the router login but I’m able to access other programs.

That's bizarre, what IP address are you getting from the XR? If you're not sure how to find this let me know what operating system your computer is using and I'll provide some instructions.

38 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I’m on windows 10 operating system is it the default gateway I’m looking for? Not sure if it’s that my XR500 might be faulty but I just got it yesterday.

Your default gateway should be 192.168.1.1, is that what you're seeing?

1 hour ago, Mystery said:

Yes and I’ve tried entering it on the address bar to see if I could access it that way but it doesn’t work either.

Could you please try holding the reset pin button on the back of the XR for thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to reset itself. Once this is done please try accessing the interface again from an incognito window.

• Administrators

Console speed tests aren't very accurate usually, you've got plenty for gaming. I suspect if you try and do a download it will go faster than it reports, can you confirm if that is the case?