Destiny 2 G Lobbies

Tbh this community of destiny players are super toxic when it comes to helping each other out especially find a solution to a new method. I didn’t mind letting people know exactly what to run or what they need to run G lobbies & now y’all are gate keeping it for what?

7 hours ago, Chrisrdz18 said:

Tbh this community of destiny players are super toxic when it comes to helping each other out especially find a solution to a new method. I didn’t mind letting people know exactly what to run or what they need to run G lobbies & now y’all are gate keeping it for what?

What gatekeeping? I literally described the method we use here: 

So what gatekeeping is going on? It says what to do there, now go and implement it and run your lobbies. 🤷‍♂️☺️

U dont mis out on anything,and they don't add new members anymore,and its toxic as hell over there! 

The most and best members/admins left that discord also,then this admin scrota he gets a hard one everytime he can kick or say someting toxic tbh.

So its a waste of time really,you have to talk some crap to level up or donate 50gbp 😕

The best solution is the linux way! 

Dont dm me cause i can't help with that.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this post as it's not what the forum is for. We're here to provide support for our products and software to our community. 

There's probably a place for these sorts of discussions, but it's not on this forum.

Thank you for your understanding and support nonetheless.