Random disconnects from Battlenet.

4 hours ago, TIREDOFGETTINGJOKE said:

it's weird, cause when i switch direct to my modem it doesnt disconnect me at all without changing anything in the firewall settings

It's also something in the netduma firewall that use they that screws it up. I have the home hub 3000 which is notorious for having no firewall. I have a dd-wrt router that has a firewall and I got disconnects on it. When I turned the firewall off no more disconnects.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Roses said:

Yeah it worked but I wouldn't recommend disabling windows firewall for obvious reasons.

Interesting, you should be able to add an exception for Battlenet itself while keeping the firewall on

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Interesting, you should be able to add an exception for Battlenet itself while keeping the firewall on

Yeah I did that and it didn't help. But what did help elongate the time for which the disconnects happen was keeping battlenet open in the background.

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Roses said:

Yeah I did that and it didn't help. But what did help elongate the time for which the disconnects happen was keeping battlenet open in the background.

That's really strange, they must have another service running that is linked to Battlenet that needs to be added as well.