APEX LEGENDS MODE ARENA

The new mode will still use the existing infrastructure so you should be able to filter by which specific server you're connecting to, however you can't control which players also connect to this server and where they're connecting from.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 8:47 AM, Netduma Liam said:

The new mode will still use the existing infrastructure so you should be able to filter by which specific server you're connecting to, however you can't control which players also connect to this server and where they're connecting from.

Nope arena mode is not supportive with Duma os.

Can Confirm it.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Eefo said:

Nope arena mode is not supportive with Duma os.

Can Confirm it.

What happens when you try to filter it, do you get an error like leaf? Does anything appear blocked on the map when it happens?

On 5/12/2021 at 6:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens when you try to filter it, do you get an error like leaf? Does anything appear blocked on the map when it happens?

yup, but also at times no server shows up, like at times its hard to find games in arena. code leaf occurred lesser than finding no game.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Eefo said:

yup, but also at times no server shows up, like at times its hard to find games in arena. code leaf occurred lesser than finding no game.

Interesting, if you go from Arena to Battle Royale do servers appear then? 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Interesting, if you go from Arena to Battle Royale do servers appear then? 

Yup, instantly. I actually tested it. tried to look for a game in arena with filter on, No success, quickly switched to BR, and boom into the game in seconds

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Eefo said:

Yup, instantly. I actually tested it. tried to look for a game in arena with filter on, No success, quickly switched to BR, and boom into the game in seconds

Very odd, are you completely zoomed out on the map when you try arena?

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Very odd, are you completely zoomed out on the map when you try arena?

tried that too, let me give it ago right now and put some screenshots here.

So this is while on the main screen

1328253767_lobbyscreen.thumb.PNG.bf69856323166f32a401cb4dce798e88.PNG

and this while i was in the game

1936294695_whileinthegame.thumb.PNG.863aec3c1e812e9ad6a4923d526e7b81.PNG

and the game i played was missing my bullets as i guess i connected me to the server i allowed which was blocked before.

• Administrators

Can you delete the device from the Geo-Filter then in the Device Manager give your PC a PlayStation device type and then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, do you notice any difference when searching for an Arena game then?

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you delete the device from the Geo-Filter then in the Device Manager give your PC a PlayStation device type and then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, do you notice any difference when searching for an Arena game then?

Got a code leaf and kicked out.

Capture.PNG

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The only way to enter without any problem is to allow servers outside the filter, which results in lag and missing bullets.

• Administrators

Could you provide the IDs of those two servers please? It may be one is an auth server and the other is a game server so we can allow one and hopefully will force games in your polygon

• 3 months later...