Geo Filter WZ XR1000

stimpy

On 4/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Check the IP on the PC itself, then check all the online devices on the Device Manager, does the IP match any of them? If so then the device you thought was the PC isn't.

Ok So I have gotten it working but it seems that the Mid West and Texas servers are no longer showing up in the geofilter consistently you guys might have to update them or something my geofilter wont pick any of them up currently it only sees servers near Mid East around Illinois. Or if there is something I need to do to see those Texas servers let me know.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Ok So I have gotten it working but it seems that the Mid West and Texas servers are no longer showing up in the geofilter consistently you guys might have to update them or something my geofilter wont pick any of them up currently it only sees servers near Mid East around Illinois. Or if there is something I need to do to see those Texas servers let me know.

We'll take a look thanks!

57 minutes ago, Antagonize said:

Stimpy can you post a picture of what your geofilter looks like in polygon mode?

44 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We'll take a look thanks!

https://gyazo.com/0e49fadf81df04e9895e311ab4369148

For some reason the servers that pop up on the border of Oklahoma and Kansas are California Servers for me I pull like 7 ping on them Idk if its just wrong on the DumaOS side or something else but thats the case for me because there is no way I pull that low ping half way across the country lol when I get on the Texas server when it works which is right by them pretty much I am on like 40-70 ping. 

This is what it looks like when I load up the game I used to see Texas Dedicated server which is no longer there... https://gyazo.com/a165179d4aa6a9d689437016dd3d2265

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You won't always see the servers that are within your radius on the initial boot up of the game so it still is there most likely. We can fix those locations!

That would be great I feel like the Router just doesn't recognize them and sits there unable to find a server and that is whats causing my issues. Also the server up in Washington is not showing up but if you guys could fix the Texas one that would be great. I tried the other geofilter mode and it just wont find a game in the Texas server location just sits there Qued at 43 ping forever and doesn't find a lobby. 

EDIT: Ok now its showing up while I am searching for a game I even allowed it in the server ping feature but it still wont connect... https://gyazo.com/44ddfe7d0c16a819493dd3465d2d8c7a

• Administrators
13 hours ago, stimpy said:

That would be great I feel like the Router just doesn't recognize them and sits there unable to find a server and that is whats causing my issues. Also the server up in Washington is not showing up but if you guys could fix the Texas one that would be great. I tried the other geofilter mode and it just wont find a game in the Texas server location just sits there Qued at 43 ping forever and doesn't find a lobby. 

EDIT: Ok now its showing up while I am searching for a game I even allowed it in the server ping feature but it still wont connect... https://gyazo.com/44ddfe7d0c16a819493dd3465d2d8c7a

I have already tasked the team with testing why some people are unable to get a game in the US so we'll get to the bottom of it, thanks for the information!

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I have already tasked the team with testing why some people are unable to get a game in the US so we'll get to the bottom, thanks for the information!

I appreciate the communication thanks and good luck if you could update me when something changes so I can test further that would be awesome! :D

EDIT: https://gyazo.com/e017a04049e33acb929339db8cd0676b

this is how its looking today lol 

On 5/1/2021 at 4:52 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

I have already tasked the team with testing why some people are unable to get a game in the US so we'll get to the bottom of it, thanks for the information!

Any News on the servers showing up?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, stimpy said:

Any News on the servers showing up?

Still looking into it but I've asked them to do it manually for more accuracy so may take longer than it would normally

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2021 at 4:53 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Still looking into it but I've asked them to do it manually for more accuracy so may take longer than it would normally

Any News on this?

On 6/12/2021 at 4:44 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

They have done an update recently, can you try re-syncing the cloud on heatmap and see if the locations have improved at all?

Yea I don't know I have it all selected as usual and its still not connecting me. It's like I'm locked out of those servers... really annoying... 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, stimpy said:

Yea I don't know I have it all selected as usual and its still not connecting me. It's like I'm locked out of those servers... really annoying... 

You've resynced on the Geo-Filter and still have the same problem? Can you provide another screenshot of what you're seeing when you're searching for a game on the Geo please?