Reset Factory

Character

Hey Guys,

I tried reseting my R2,

i am using a moca adapter and with Verizon FIOS and my apple Iphone for the app.

After Opening day setup everything was fine, but the a week later i noticed the ADblock was stopping some of my moms Cellphone games from awarding extra lives becuse there add system was being affected.

So i wanted to log in through the APP to turn off adblock

For some reason the username and password where not the same anymore because i couldn't log in not even with my saved credentials that let me log in prior last week,

I tired holding the reset button and unplugging the router etc

after the reset , netdumaR2 does not appear on my network but i get internet through ethernet.

I try to enter the ip 192.168.77.1 in my browser and it does not connect.

SO NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING WIFI FROM MY R2.

I Need Help!

• Administrators

What happens when you try to access the interface, what do you see? How long did you hold the reset button for?

On the PC open command prompt, type ipconfig and press enter, then post the results here please.

when i try to log into the happen it loads and takes me back the the login screen so i cant access through my webbroswer or the app to change things,

Update:

i unplugged the central verizon box and NEtduma started broadcasting my old Wifi i renamed "froggy" even tho i tired to reset it.

I held the reset button for 30 seconds then plugged it back in while holding reset for another 30 second count.

Also it seems when i type my ip in the web browser again it asks me for a username and password.

I tried "admin" and "NetdumaR2" as usernames with the 15 digit password printed on the label of the netduma and no combination works i even tried to use my username.

maybe i did the reset wrong? because it still has my wifi as "froggy" and not "netdumaR2"

3 hours ago, Character said:

No it did not work 

I don't believe the reset worked, I would also advise against a 30/30/30 reset as this can brick the router. I'm not sure if that's what you were doing previously, but for now you could please leave the R2 powered on and hold the reset button for at a least thirty seconds. Then after a few minutes try to access the interface and you should be greeted with the initial setup page. You'll need to do this via a Web browser, as you're currently unable to complete initial setup over the app.