Can’t connect to the internet randomly

Johnny40

Not sure what’s happening , I have the latest 205 update. I’ve rebooted several times, rebooted modem with Service provider on phone. Modem and service are fine. Getting a “I caught failed to get rap store product information error.” Under systems I’ve changed installed rapps to 5 . I’ve done factory reset as well. Nothing is working. 

under system information the WAN IP is showing disconnected 

i also have an error saying cloud data has not been downloaded - make sure you have internet connection and click force update - I click force update and it says the servers are down. 

i factory reset again now I’m able to get online on my pc that’s hard wired - however nothing can connect to the router 

7 hours ago, Johnny40 said:

Not sure what’s happening , I have the latest 205 update. I’ve rebooted several times, rebooted modem with Service provider on phone. Modem and service are fine. Getting a “I caught failed to get rap store product information error.” Under systems I’ve changed installed rapps to 5 . I’ve done factory reset as well. Nothing is working. 

under system information the WAN IP is showing disconnected 

i also have an error saying cloud data has not been downloaded - make sure you have internet connection and click force update - I click force update and it says the servers are down. 

i factory reset again now I’m able to get online on my pc that’s hard wired - however nothing can connect to the router 

After the latest reset, you'll need to go back to the interface and complete the initial setup again, you can do this by going back to 192.168.77.1 in your browser.