Geo Filter issues (COD:CW)

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you getting this error when trying to join a game? Are you playing with friends while you get this message? If so, do you also get it when you search solo?

This is solo trying to find a game. 

16 hours ago, djhixson88 said:

This is solo trying to find a game. 

It may be that there's an authentication server that's blocked then, if you watch the map as you search, are any blocked server icons appearing? Make sure the map is full zoomed out as they can appear quite far away.

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

It may be that there's an authentication server that's blocked then, if you watch the map as you search, are any blocked server icons appearing? Make sure the map is full zoomed out as they can appear quite far away.

I just looked, I currently have nothing blocked. I have four servers "allowed" but that is it. I recently had to factory reset due to not being able to access the interface at all even after a reboot. I attached a screenshot below of when I initially load the game, and when I go to search for a game in that order. The 2nd image is when I get the error. Funny enough, I got into a when I first tried. Backed out, searched again and that's when I got the error. I do have an open nat. I had to port forward to achieve this but it seems to have stuck. Before it would not but I believe portforward.com updated the ports needed to achieve open nat. 

image.thumb.png.7d32e5ad706c54dae067aa346c47973c.png

image.png

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Click on the triangle in the second image, then post the IP/domain name here please

Here you go, I will also note, I was able to repeat the issue. The first game I was able to connect just fine, then backed out, tried to connect again. And the error occurred again. 

image.thumb.png.d27740bb5b076a88d459abcc9d624f96.png