Destiny 2 geofilter

TheGuy

12 hours ago, TheGuy said:

Will you guys be able to fix destiny two filtering? Please re-enable the filtering to match with friends. I love this router so much for its potential please don’t let it go to waste. Please fix ASAP 😔 

We are prioritising this issue and are looking into it, we're currently testing some cloud changes internally to see if this helps. While I don't have an ETA, we'll be sure to post once we have an update!

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We are prioritising this issue and are looking into it, we're currently testing some cloud changes internally to see if this helps. While I don't have an ETA, we'll be sure to post once we have an update!

Thank you so much, I love your guys products and would love to continue using it. Hopefully you guys fix this ASAP I know you guys have a lot on your plate but I have faith 🙂

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Please let us know when you guys release this cloud update

10 hours ago, Gunslinger said:

I bought my Xr500 to use the geo filter in Destiny2. It's been working great until last Tuesday. I guess Bungie made some changes. Is there any way the geo-filter will work again in D2 or is that finished.

Thank you