Category Breakdown DPI Bug "Gaming"

KindaBusted

When looking at the Category Breakdown while playing on Xbox I've only seen unknown/web/uncategorized populate when gaming.

I decided to ask my Discord to see if anyone else is having issues & so far it looks like a Pc gamer with the XR1000 was able to populate the gaming category for a brief second.

Then after a few he had the same results with only unknown/web/uncategorized populating.

I'm still trying to see if PS is effected by this issue.

I've tested a few games on Xbox and they all behave the same & never populate the "gaming" category.

Would this be effecting how QOS handles the connection?

If you have the application bandwidth on QOS set for "Gaming" and gaming isn't picked up by DPI?

• Administrators

I actually asked the team to test this yesterday so I should have some news on this soon but I expect PS will show as gaming in Net Mon and not the Xbox, @Zippy brought this to my attention and so we're investigating. As TP will use ports for the console it should not be affected.

Can you please start a new thread instead of derailing mine.

It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

* I'm still waiting to see if anybody has a PlayStation console there willing to test.

If someone comes through I'll be sure to let y'all know the results.

2 minutes ago, KindaBusted said:

Can you please start a new thread instead of derailing mine.

It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

* I'm still waiting to see if anybody has a PlayStation console there willing to test.

If someone comes through I'll be sure to let y'all know the results.

Awesome! Please do let us know.. I myself dont have a PS or I would have already done it! Im going to take a guess but I bet PS will show properly.. If I find anyone I also will report here as well.. As id like to get to the bottom of this..

Zippy.