Buying Netduma R2 PROBLEM

Hello, i want to buy a new router R2, but after i selected my payment and location, it says there is not a disponible delivery to where i live, which is Parana, Brazil. I need help on what to do on this matter to buy the router, i've tried 4 locations to buy it. There is no other website that sells this router aside from ML from Brazil (Mercado Livre), where is too expensive for my taste, whereas here is more cheap to buy. 

On 4/11/2021 at 6:48 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing please? I've just selected Parana, Brazil on Netduma.com and it shows we can offer 3 working day delivery.

Hello, i am now looking to buy Netgear XR1000... Still deciding which is suited better for my needs, Netduma R2 VS XR1000 are both very good, but i need more focus and power on gaming area, extreme low ping and no lags, i am a competitive gamer. Can you help me on my decision, which one of them is better....

I havent received any message about this reply, or i would have replied sooner. Thanks for answering. It is still not working for me to buy it. The message says this below. In translation: An available path for this purchase cannot be found. This can be transmitted by an error in the merchant's configuration or by a failure in the remote system. 

• Um caminho disponível para esta compra não pode ser encontrado. Isto pode ser causado por um erro na configuração do comerciante ou por uma falha no sistema remoto.

print.pptx

2 different routers with different WiFi standards. Both offer Duma 3.0 with the R2 having the adblocker and is Netdumas own router where as the XR1000 offers better WiFi and hardware.

you need to think what you require, what your setup is and which route to take so if WiFi is important and you have devices that support AX then the XR1000 being WiFi 6 offers advantages. 
Both will happily give you a great gaming experience once setup. 

If unsure you have return dates on the R2 and if you purchase the XR1000 through Amazon you have a return window there. 

If you have a router already that can be used in AP mode then you could purchase the R2 and us the router to handle WiFi if you so wish. 

Good advice above from Newfie!

12 hours ago, Gabriel Machado Aguilar de said:

I havent received any message about this reply, or i would have replied sooner. Thanks for answering. It is still not working for me to buy it. The message says this below. In translation: An available path for this purchase cannot be found. This can be transmitted by an error in the merchant's configuration or by a failure in the remote system. 

Where are you seeing this error? Are you able to checkout with a different payment method or are you not reaching payment yet?

On 4/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Good advice above from Newfie!

Where are you seeing this error? Are you able to checkout with a different payment method or are you not reaching payment yet?

I reached until payment. Thats where it stops working for me, after selecting an address.

On 4/16/2021 at 3:50 AM, Newfie said:

2 different routers with different WiFi standards. Both offer Duma 3.0 with the R2 having the adblocker and is Netdumas own router where as the XR1000 offers better WiFi and hardware.

you need to think what you require, what your setup is and which route to take so if WiFi is important and you have devices that support AX then the XR1000 being WiFi 6 offers advantages. 
Both will happily give you a great gaming experience once setup. 

If unsure you have return dates on the R2 and if you purchase the XR1000 through Amazon you have a return window there. 

If you have a router already that can be used in AP mode then you could purchase the R2 and us the router to handle WiFi if you so wish. 

Yes, i think i will go to XR1000, since its wifi 6 for future devices, better hardware. Aside from being pricey, i hope to get better at playing on ps4 pro in monitor.