MLB THE SHOW 21

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, jayjrlz said:

Big fan of the game here from northern Europe! I'm starting to doubt though if this game has any EU servers at all :D would like to check that out. Online play is super laggy most of the time... :( 

What is your ping generally when you get a game? Can you see servers on the Geo-Filter?

Last time I checked it was around >100ms. The only server I saw was somewhere on the East coast of US. I also tried to limit the geofilter to just Europe. It was able to find an opponent but it never connected me to them... 

30 minutes ago, jayjrlz said:

Last time I checked it was around >100ms. The only server I saw was somewhere on the East coast of US. I also tried to limit the geofilter to just Europe. It was able to find an opponent but it never connected me to them... 

Thanks - and when you found an opponent did you see anything appear on the Geo-filter map? Where did they appear to be located? Presumably outside of europe if you weren't able to connect to them.

1 hour ago, jayjrlz said:

The only symbol I saw was the same one on the East coast of US...

OK, thanks for confirming.

If you disable filtering mode but still watch the Geo-filter map when matchmaking, is it still the same east coast server you're seeing?

As Fraser mentions it's on our roadmap now so the team will look into adding it. 

• 4 months later...