XR1000 software issues - freezing

LGC

On 6/12/2021 at 7:42 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

That all looks fine, when the issue happens again can you see if you can get another screenshot of that page please?

Hey. It happened again. Always after 3 or 04 days. 

Netgear.jpg

On 6/20/2021 at 1:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It looks like it's functioning completely normally there, can you get the log file?

Hey, 

Here it is. I attached 02 logs - one from Monitoring-Logs and one from system information.

Error.jpg

Log.jpg

log 2.txt

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, there doesn't appear to be anything untoward in the logs I'm afraid. Do you have the DumaOS app on your mobile phone? I'm curious as to whether you see the same issue in the app as you do on your browser.

The only app I have is the netgear nighthawk app...Is that the one you are asking? If yes, it does work but I don't see any options for ping heatmap.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

I was referring to the DumaOS app, but if you don't have it downloaded and you're currently using an android device you won't be able to download it at the moment.

Ok..yes I'm using Android.

4 minutes ago, LGC said:

Ok..yes I'm using Android.

Not to worry, could you instead please go to the three-dot menu in the top right of the interface when the issue is occurring and click advanced -> Rapp Performance. Then click the 'Advanced' tab and hover your cursor slightly above the Rapp column until you see a 'Show kernel values' checkbox appear, please check this and send a screenshot of the table.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Not to worry, could you instead please go to the three-dot menu in the top right of the interface when the issue is occurring and click advanced -> Rapp Performance. Then click the 'Advanced' tab and hover your cursor slightly above the Rapp column until you see a 'Show kernel values' checkbox appear, please check this and send a screenshot of the table.

I don't see the three-dot menu on the Ping Heatmap interface. or even if i go on the three-dot near to the model name ( top right) it does not have any option for Rapp under Advanced. 

Ping.jpg

menu.jpg

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Not using Traffic Controller on the main DumaOS (non settings) either?

nope. not using at all.

the only thing I use is the QOS. besides this, everything is default