81-11 Cold War Gameplay - 198-200 loss

johnnytran

Nice one.

Gun looks abit OP or maybe thats your crisp connection. I don't play CW so have never used that gun before.

Anyways, typical. Go thru all that and still lose lol. Story of my life, the better you are, the worse your teammates are.

12 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Nice one.

Gun looks abit OP or maybe thats your crisp connection. I don't play CW so have never used that gun before.

Anyways, typical. Go thru all that and still lose lol. Story of my life, the better you are, the worse your teammates are.

This gun is the LC-10 SMG, it has been nerfed in the past but is still OP. I probably get a connection like this once every 1-2 weeks tops. Leading up to this game I was having a horrible experience game after game and was about to call it a night. When the connection is this crisp any gun melts, every bullet registers in what feels like real time. I was definitely on "the good side of lag comp" during this one!

The R2 used to give me this type of connection in MW consistently, it's a shame it can't in MW.

10 hours ago, johnnytran said:

This gun is the LC-10 SMG, it has been nerfed in the past but is still OP. I probably get a connection like this once every 1-2 weeks tops. Leading up to this game I was having a horrible experience game after game and was about to call it a night. When the connection is this crisp any gun melts, every bullet registers in what feels like real time. I was definitely on "the good side of lag comp" during this one!

The R2 used to give me this type of connection in MW consistently, it's a shame it can't in MW.

Yeah, I can get my connection practically perfect in MW, Warzone on the other hand... bad hit reg and guns not doing nearly as much damage as they should be.

I'm sick and tired of pulling out my sniper and either getting 0 hit reg or only getting a hitmarker on someones head despite on a headshot in Warzone is an instakill.

Really wish Acti would pull their finger out and actually give us a good server system for once.