Something wrong with my Duma os interface

Wyogamer

I’m having problems trying to get the RAPPs to consistently work! One time I start them with either Firefox or chrome and they work the next time they won’t. I restart my modem and it might fix it or not. I’ve even done complete reset on the modem several times to see if I can get some consistency with them working. Much of the time it comes up with the common error that you have to try again. I’ve already set the attempts to five, that did help but didn’t alleviate the issue. Most recently the apps were functioning but the ping maps stopped working. when the apps start working it takes quite a while for them to load up. The software side for mine is quite buggy just wondering if this is expected or if I have a more serious issue with my router? Thanks.

• Administrators

To properly reset it you need to hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes and then try to access it. 

Open Command Prompt on a PC connected via ethernet to the R2, type ipconfig and press enter, then post the results here please.

I let it sit for quite a while and hooked up my old system to make sure everything was connected and working then re-connected to my duma router and it loaded the interface and so far things are reconfiguring correctly. I don’t know if it’ll will not reload the page properly like it was doing before you will have to give me some time to play with it. But I will let you know. Thanks 

12 hours ago, Wyogamer said:

I let it sit for quite a while and hooked up my old system to make sure everything was connected and working then re-connected to my duma router and it loaded the interface and so far things are reconfiguring correctly. I don’t know if it’ll will not reload the page properly like it was doing before you will have to give me some time to play with it. But I will let you know. Thanks 

OK great, let us know how you get on :) 

Well it didn’t work this is what I pretty much get all the time. I can’t do any settings adjustment. If I have to reboot every time I try to get into my page, this is not gonna work. Why is this consistently a problem?

image.jpg

Yes, the only two l’m using is Firefox and chrome. I’m actually trying the mobile version, seems to connect better to the apps. I’ll try clearing the cache on chrome. I deleted Firefox. I don’t what a lot of app on my operating system. Only for gaming side. What is the best Application to connect to the app interface? (Ex Firefox, chrome,...)