Need Help with Connection Set up

I need sum help getting my R2set up i have a modem from my internet provider in bridge mode with my main ethernet cable ran from the R2 into my isp modem. I am getting no inter net at alll. I go to where it says Netduma R2 for my network & inter in the password. It keeps telling me there is no internet avaiable for the Netduma R2.I called my isp everything on their end is good is there sumthing im doing wrong?  Any help would be greatly apprectited.. 

Screenshot_20210331-192926.png

Ok ill start over from fresh. So after i hook everything up an get it  going. Do i need to try access the interface to try to gain internet acess b4 i try to get it connected through my phone?  Also what if  the PASSWORD stiker is wrong how do i get another password code.

• Administrators

Yes you will need to access the interface and complete the setup wizard before you get internet. During the wizard you will be given the opportunity to change the WiFi details, you can then use them from then on.

You can convert the incorrect password to the correct password using this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-the-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

Ihave another question should i update my R2.Cause i saw a video that there was an update cause im running on the firmware of the R2 right out of the box. Cause i have a option tht i should have tht im not seeing. Like when i run auto set up to try to find my best connection im not seeing the option sumthing about the PING or BANDWIDTH. If tht makes any sence lol

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The speed is under what you have said you get. We're still improving the speeds reported, you can ignore it.

Where are you located and where are you trying to force a game?

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

Ok Sounds Good Ty.. I think once i figured out how to get an open Nat Type on Coldwar it may hve fixed the issue with waiting so long. One last question how are these guys finding these 9ms servers on Coldwar all i can find is like 29to35 servers,  im in the US, live in Tennessee.. And thnk u guys so much for all the help greatly apprectited.. 

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Use Ping Heatmap to identify the lowest ping servers for you, then adjust the Geo-Filter to try and cover those areas, then search. Depending on your ISP, the closest servers etc it may not be possible to get a ping that low.

Ok Fair Enough!!  Will try that and see what happens. Thnks for ur help Fraser