PS5 Silly slow download speeds... please help

I have an XR500 with the latest firmware.

I have NO modem but have 912mbps fibre to house. My Internet provider (Kcom) uses PPOE.

I can connect to the Internet and work fine. My speed tests through ethernet are fine on PC and even on 5G wifi get good speeds.

BUT my ps5 is set up in DMZ with static IP but have just come to download the latest MW warzone patch 76.009gb and the speed it's downloading is ridiculous.. tried reboot, tried disabling QOS, tried disabling IPv6 as FAQ suggested... still not better..

It is NOT PSN slowing me down as a friend in chat downloaded on his Virgin 500mbps in minutes.

Please help I am sure somewhere in the settings something is wrong... but I can't find it..

20210331_222635.jpg

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it actually going at a slow pace now or has it stopped completely? How is the console connected via ethernet or WiFi?

It's connected via ethernet... when do a speed test on the console (I know its an estimate) 6mbps down 10mbps up...

Console is showing as full duplex 1000 port 

The photo is with it connected and downloading (it's painful to look at the estimated time) I have tried switching to a wireless connection and the problem is the same...

• 3 weeks later...