Question

Sativex

So, I bought a Netduma R2 a few months ago when I was living in the UK, and of course they sent me a UK version, no problem. Well, I just moved to America and as I plug in the router it won’t connect to the internet. I factory reset the router, and it still won’t work. Not detecting an internet connection, so I used my old router and the internet works perfectly. Is the netduma locked because it was a UK version, or am I completely missing something? 

I tried that. And unfortunately it still won’t connect to the internet. 

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I wouldn't have thought so but as it is a different connection do a factory reset on the R2 so you can set it up with the new one and see if it works then

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to? Do you know if this connection requires PPPoE or anything like that to be connected?

Shooot. I dont know if it requires PPPoE but it is a ARRIS brand. 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

A pure modem without WiFi I'm guessing? You'll need to double check with them or if you had another router check the internet settings on that to see if it used PPPoE, VLAN, DHCP identifiers etc

I can no sign into my router. So I think I’m SOL. But, I figured out the modem is an Arris Surfboard. 

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Sativex said:

I can no sign into my router. So I think I’m SOL. But, I figured out the modem is an Arris Surfboard. 

Okay you'll need to contact the ISP then to double check, in the meantime do modem > old router > R2 and you should be able to get internet