Could not detect internet connection

Quinta

Good evening, i recently got my R2 shiped, and i am having a bit of a problem with it, after i provide my ISP’s username and password and press submit, it says “Could not detect an internet connection” . My previous router is an xr 300 and i am using DumaOs software, thing is with xr300 everything works just fine,  but r2 just wont see my internet and i dont know why. I made a factory reset and tried to update the firmware,  and it only tells me it will last like 2 minutes , but i’ve waited 20+ and still same message! Thanks 

2 hours ago, Quinta said:

Good evening, i recently got my R2 shiped, and i am having a bit of a problem with it, after i provide my ISP’s username and password and press submit, it says “Could not detect an internet connection” . My previous router is an xr 300 and i am using DumaOs software, thing is with xr300 everything works just fine,  but r2 just wont see my internet and i dont know why. I made a factory reset and tried to update the firmware,  and it only tells me it will last like 2 minutes , but i’ve waited 20+ and still same message! Thanks 

Welcome to the forum!

Where are you inputting your ISPs username and password? Is this needed for PPPoE?