Geo-filter, servers not showing

SJ 1294

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes that happens until you then search for a game and you will see some icons appearing again.

Ok thanks. So I could drop my location anywhere and it shall find a server within the radius? If it goes into a game without a server or player, where would I connect too?

when I'm connecting to match making services it shows all the servers but once I'm passed that stage it doesn't. 

Just now it didn't and I had a ping of 65ms. I've set it to Saudi Arabia but gave me a ping of 167ms on previous attempts. This is the only thing that's showing and its disappearing 

16166120964072441784403766662481.jpg

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's the right way, it will only show the server you're connected to at the time. If you disable Auto Ping and then click the icon you should be able to see the ping

When I disable auto ping no servers flash up, even after I press profiles and cod.

46 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Is that while you're searching/in a game? Icons won't appear otherwise.

Even when I'm not searching for a game they all dissappear. Only time I see the icons is when I'm "connecting to servers" and once connected they all disappear

On 3/25/2021 at 2:50 PM, Netduma Liam said:

That's correct, although you should see at a least one server when you're in-game, as it is in your screenshot above. You can then click on it to see more

I'm struggling to connect to servers in UK or anywhere. If I change location, do I have to wait 2 minutes before searching, I've everything enabled except fast search.

• Administrators

Try this and see if it works better for you:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Re-sync cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup the Geo-Filter how you like and put Ping Assist to 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the client/game

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this and see if it works better for you:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Re-sync cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup the Geo-Filter how you like and put Ping Assist to 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the client/game

Hi Frazer

Thanks for this. I normally invite my friends to my party, will this affect this procedure? They can't seem to join when filter mode is on but can join when it's off, will this affect everything?

• Administrators

That's fine, when you're on the game add them to your party and look on the Geo-Filter for something that is blocked - click that and add it to your allow list and then they will be able to connect. Might take a few tries as it can disappear quickly.

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's fine, when you're on the game add them to your party and look on the Geo-Filter for something that is blocked - click that and add it to your allow list and then they will be able to connect. Might take a few tries as it can disappear quickly.

Wicked. Thank you Fraser!

On 3/27/2021 at 3:19 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi Fraser. I'm now getting this message on my geo-filter? 

20210328_164511.jpg