ISSUE WITH CONNECTION BENCHMARK

Raikun

I'm having trouble starting the Connection Benchmark on my R2, firmware version 3.0.205, where if I click the Run Test button nothing happens, and after checking the logs, I see the following message:

rm: can't remove '/tmp/benchmark/history/*': No such file or directory

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I have already reinstalled firmware with Factory Defaults, just as a necessary precaution.

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The error indicates that you may have clicked the delete all tests button in the menu at some point.

What web browser/device are you using to run the test?

Chrome latest version on Macbook Catalina

• Administrators

Can you provide a full page screenshot of what you see when you click run test - even if it doesn't show much please?

Also disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN and then retry the test please and see if it works.

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you provide a full page screenshot of what you see when you click run test - even if it doesn't show much please?

Also disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN and then retry the test please and see if it works.

Here it is:

image.thumb.png.30dfe73dfdcb20f7468b3eb5a8a876ea.png

I also disabled IPv6 but to no avail. In the above screenshot, I hit Run test and nothing happens.

• Administrators

Do you have an Adblocker active on the web browser? If so can you disable this please? 

Also if you could provide an uncropped screenshot that would be helpful, there can be things I can spot outside the crop.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you have an Adblocker active on the web browser? If so can you disable this please? 

Also if you could provide an uncropped screenshot that would be helpful, there can be things I can spot outside the crop.

Sure, uncropped screenshot attached. Also, Adblocker is disabled.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-24_at_10_49.44_AM.png

• Administrators

Right click the page, click Inspect Element, click the Network tab in the window that appears. Tick disable cache, then hold the refresh button on the web browser until the options appear, click the bottom option to hard reload and empty cache, then try the test again please.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Right click the page, click Inspect Element, click the Network tab in the window that appears. Tick disable cache, then hold the refresh button on the web browser until the options appear, click the bottom option to hard reload and empty cache, then try the test again please.

I got this:

Screen_Shot_2021-03-24_at_8_41.16_PM.png

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you seeing the same issue across all browsers? Could you perhaps try with Firefox or Safari?

Same deal with Safari and Firefox:

Screen_Shot_2021-03-25_at_8_54.37_AM.png

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the modem/router model the R2 is connected to? I'm thinking there is some Firewall setting on there potentially blocking it.

Don't think that's it. The modem is an ARRIS and I personally configured it on Bridge mode, so I could point my own subdomain to the router's interface. Plus, before upgrading to the last firmware version, it used to work.

• 2 weeks later...