Receiving HALF my internet speeds while using R2

2yung2dy

• Administrators

Thanks for the info - what does the ping say in game when you're getting packet bursts? Does it vary a lot and does it show any packet loss?

When you experimented with the Geo-Filter did you force different servers to see whether it was server specific or across all servers?

They do not. I stopped using it. Could you please send me the link for returns again? 

I appreciate you trying to troubleshoot but I don’t know what else to do

Sorry just saw your other reply. Zero packet loss and ping is constant. Even happens when I’m on super low ping servers as low as 19. 

Yes I tried a lot of different servers near and far

45 minutes ago, 2yung2dy said:

I think the packet bursting was fixed by GPU driver update. Seems like it so far at least. WiFi strength and internet speeds are the lingering issues. 

The Wi-Fi strength is something we're working on improving, we know that it has the potential to be much better. You could use a Wi-Fi Analyser (Microsoft store has a good free one) to see which are the least congested channels and adjust the Wi-Fi settings on your R2 accordingly.

I'd also suggest DMZing the R2 as Fraser mentioned to see if this helps with the speeds!