VPN & Geofilter

Wayne

I tried to use "BetterNET VPN" and "Proton VPN" both with netduma NOT HYBRID VPN, however when I load the VPN I cannot connect to my dumaos via dumaos/ or the ip address, am I doing something wrong or these VPN's just are not supported?

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

I tried to use "BetterNET VPN" and "Proton VPN" both with netduma NOT HYBRID VPN, however when I load the VPN I cannot connect to my dumaos via dumaos/ or the ip address, am I doing something wrong or these VPN's just are not supported?

Presumably you're using a local client for your VPN right? I'd suggest configuring it in Hybrid VPN, to do this, get the Open VPN files from your VPN provided and go to Hybrid VPN -> VPN setup -> Advanced

20 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Presumably you're using a local client for your VPN right? I'd suggest configuring it in Hybrid VPN, to do this, get the Open VPN files from your VPN provided and go to Hybrid VPN -> VPN setup -> Advanced

Unfortunally betternet and does not allow or have openvpn.

• Administrators

Just had a look, Proton does so you'll need to obtain the OpenVPN configuration files from them. From what I can see you can do this from the Downloads category after you log in. When applying the VPN on the PC itself you're creating a tunnel direct to the VPN server which is why you have issues accessing the interface.