XR1000 Spectrum Gig

I can achieve the advertised speeds (935/35) with QoS disabled, but whenever it's enabled despite congestion set to "never" I'm usually 200mbps or more off of the full speed. Just so I don't go crazy, can this router handle QoS for these kinds of speeds? These are over ethernet, wireless I don't expect to see those speeds. 

IPV6 is disabled, my set up is a ubee EU2251 (Spectrum 3.1 modem) and the XR1000. 

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for posting, one thing that's worth checking is whether you have entered your bandwidth speeds correctly. You can double check this by going to the three-line menu in Congestion Control and selecting 'Set Bandwidth Speeds'

Yeah I did that already, I set it to the exact speeds I’m supposed to be getting. 

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Click reset distribution on Bandwidth Allocation, then test again. If it's still low disable Traffic Prio including Classified Games and try again please.

I unfortunately have done this also :( it’s not like the speeds are “slow” I just wonder if this router has a threshold where it can’t handle qos.