this is just a joke now

Biird

i am so mad that the update we have been waiting for did nothing still same problems and by the looks of it its not just me with problems but with all respect you guys asking the same questions to everyone but rarely a real fix i understand that you have to figure out what the customer is using with his router but after that is its the same things from if customer stating same problem and after a while customer says same problem no replys. i am using netgear nighthawk cm1200 and my internet constantly dying and if not dying its lagging it makes me so mad whenever i want to play i just use my hotspot. this has been in my opinion the worst router i have ever used i think i might just pay the monthly fee for a Comcast one  at this point since you cant get a refund. this is so sad the videos make it sound like the fastest router ever its the exact opposite people cant even get the whole 1g speed they pay for. i expected more but it is what it is. how many logs did i provide and how much information i provide i end up no where same problem every time.

• Administrators

Any issues that are reported are passed on to the dev teams to reproduce, identify and fix. Every customer has a different connection and therefore one suggestion may not work for one person but it may work for another, that is why you see us asking or saying the same things. We as the tech support team do our best to help resolve any issues you may come across or suggest a workaround until a fix can be provided. We do reply to everyone but if you're jumping in on someone elses topic then your reply can sometimes get lost in the fray, that's why it is best to always start your own topic, even if someone else has the same issue.

On to your issue, have you factory reset after upgrading the firmware? Your setup is CM1200 > R2 is that correct? Are disconnects occurring on both wireless and wired devices?

i have made my own posts but still here anyways, it happens on wifi and wired and its only on the router since i have tested the modem on 2 different pc for about 24hr each i did not disconnect nor i was lagging. when i am playing a game and i have my net graph on my packet loss is just up down up down nono stop all day when it goes down it goes down for all wifi and wired and the dumaos says it has encounter a critical error. i have factory reset many times nothing helps i have disabled almost all the settings nothing so the last time i factory reset (today) i just left it alone i gave up i spent so much time trying im not sure its worth anymore since i have been using my hotspot for the past 2 weeks.

8 hours ago, Biird said:

i have made my own posts but still here anyways, it happens on wifi and wired and its only on the router since i have tested the modem on 2 different pc for about 24hr each i did not disconnect nor i was lagging. when i am playing a game and i have my net graph on my packet loss is just up down up down nono stop all day when it goes down it goes down for all wifi and wired and the dumaos says it has encounter a critical error. i have factory reset many times nothing helps i have disabled almost all the settings nothing so the last time i factory reset (today) i just left it alone i gave up i spent so much time trying im not sure its worth anymore since i have been using my hotspot for the past 2 weeks.

OK great thank you, just so we know what we're working with, could you confirm that it is in fact an R2 you're having these issues with? 

What router did you have before the R2? Can you plug this back in and enable it's Wi-Fi, then connect the R2 to one of the LAN ports on this router and disable the R2s Wi-Fi, do the disconnects still occur?

when i connect to the modem i have no problems i used to have a nighthawk router but i gave it to my friend when i got my duma router because i thought i bought a better one but i am pretty sure this is a router problem the lag happens over wifi and cable me and my 2 brothers all lag all the time 2 pcs wired and on is on wifi. even the tv sometimes if the wifi does not go down it would stutter a lot also YouTube videos stutter but not always with the tv and yt but while gaming i have always noticed lag.

• Administrators

What QoS settings are you using? Can you provide a screenshot of your Connection Benchmark test results?

Disable IPv6 in LAN/WAN on the R2. 

Are you using mirror mode on the WiFi or are you connecting manually to 2.4/5GHz - have you changed any other WiFi settings?

What speeds do you pay for?

• Administrators

Okay let us know thanks. Your Ping Test is showing a lot of packet loss, that's certainly very odd. It could just be the google server, to rule it out open command prompt on a wired PC if possible, otherwise WiFi is fine and type:

ping 8.8.8.8 -t

press enter and after 30 or so pings press Ctrl + C on the keyboard and then post a screenshot of the results here please.

i have fixed the problem with a new router a 65$ router that is getting a faster speed then the duma. the TP-LINK AC1750 after i installed this router i have 0 problems no lagg no having to restart it everyday like 3 times. i feel like i been scammed lol this is so bad i msg you about a refund but you probably act like u didint see it but i see why you guys dont do refunds you would have to take almost all of them back. i just couldnt take it anymore it was so bad by far worst router i have ever bought.

• Administrators

Sorry to hear that! Depending on when you purchased it you could still get a refund as per netduma.com/terms which allows refunds within 2 weeks for any reason. Support is done on the forums not in PMs as I get hundreds of messages, it will say whether I have read the message or not in the PM.

its been more than 2 weeks i thought to give it time but its whatever im not trippin over it just annoyed im sure you would be too if you paid 175 for a "gaming" router. but lesson learned never buy anything for "gaming".