Geo-Filter Resync Cloud Issue R2 3.0.205

_DuzY_

Hi,

I have problem with resync cloud i Geo-Filter tab.
It always show message "The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."
I've tried factory reset from duma os, and directly by the reset button. Nothing works. Always the same message :(

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When the message appears wait 1 minute and then refresh the page, it will have synced the cloud correctly so you can ignore the message.

Ah so it works even with that message? Can you tell me the update was pushed for the servers?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Darren Munnich said:

Ah so it works even with that message? Can you tell me the update was pushed for the servers?

Yes exactly. It's just a cloud update so moving servers to correct locations etc.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:37 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

When the message appears wait 1 minute and then refresh the page, it will have synced the cloud correctly so you can ignore the message.

I tried this, but I'm still seeing a server that belongs to FL in Oklahoma. I "resync cloud" in the "Ping heatmap" and all the servers seems correct.

But I really need to update it in Geo Filter but I'm still seeing wrong the geographical location of the servers.

image.thumb.png.52d6e10dd711b771cea41121a722eedd.png

• Administrators
15 hours ago, kgrm said:

I tried this, but I'm still seeing a server that belongs to FL in Oklahoma. I "resync cloud" in the "Ping heatmap" and all the servers seems correct.

But I really need to update it in Geo Filter but I'm still seeing wrong the geographical location of the servers.

We will get that sorted, meanwhile draw a polygon around that server so you can connect to it