Need Help Trying To Get Easier Lobbies

Hi guys, I just bought the R2 and was looking forward to getting into easier lobbies. I like to play with my brother who is autistic. Unfortunately, we get into hard lobbies 9/10 matches. It makes him really upset and I don't know what else to do. I use to reverse boost in whatever games we'd play, but that doesn't seem to be working in Apex for example. He has been struggling with depression and he means the world to me. I feel terrible because anytime we play together it's a sweat fest for him. If anyone knows a sure way to get into easier lobbies for Warzone you would be my hero! I would even be willing to pay someone.

I'm sorry buying Netduma router doesn't get you into easy lobbies, nothing out there does. Warzone/Multiplayer is skill based game most BR games anyway, look this up on YouTube tons of videos explaining SBMM. Basically the game with match you with other players with similar skill level has you, you could try reverse booting but it wouldn't last. But what I have noticed is in every 5 - 7 sweaty games I play, I'm thrown into an easy lobby basically low level skilled players. Youtubers to meet sweaty try hards but they play all day 8-12hrs, once they get into a easy lobby they dominate and of cause its the best gameplay they upload not their bad games.

I would say keep at it, get better over time you get wins more easily provided you don't come across a players that cheat/hacking. Second option is to join someone with a low k/d this helps with getting into low level players. Third other option is to play other BR games that dont require you to sweat your ball sack just to have a good game.

Finally try this out on your router to have a better game experience, its worth the try. 

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. The reason why I asked is because there seems to be some controversy. There's some people that can supposedly get easier lobbies with their Netduma Router and others saying it's not possible. I'm just trying to find out which one it is. I'm not looking to go crazy and have high kill games. Just be able to goof around with my brother. 

2 minutes ago, swordartonline722 said:

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. The reason why I asked is because there seems to be some controversy. There's some people that can supposedly get easier lobbies with their Netduma Router and others saying it's not possible. I'm just trying to find out which one it is. I'm not looking to go crazy and have high kill games. Just be able to goof around with my brother. 

No router can beat SBMM. What peoples are saying about Netduma's getting them into easy lobbies just isn't true.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's not something we would give credence to as we would consider it cheating (though I can see why you would want to do it personally) and would also go against what we are about - getting the best connection possible. I don't think it is possible using the router personally. I've seen things online about using VPNs to force a lower populated area but again, the connection wouldn't be great so I'm not sure I believe that either.

15 hours ago, swordartonline722 said:

I swear I recall even the creator of Netduma themselves saying that it was possible.

Please quote the person or post a link to where this was said, that would be interesting to know.

Look its common sense,  look at it this way. The game has been out for just over a year. You cant find a level 1 account or a lobby full of unexperienced players, if you want to really goof around like you mentioned then play Plunder mode.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's not something we would give credence to as we would consider it cheating (though I can see why you would want to do it personally) and would also go against what we are about - getting the best connection possible. I don't think it is possible using the router personally. I've seen things online about using VPNs to force a lower populated area but again, the connection wouldn't be great so I'm not sure I believe that either.

Yeah I realize that now after tinkering with it all day. I did manage to find out the secret to getting easier lobbies, and it indeed has nothing to do with a router. I'm still thankful for the better connection and built in adblocker. That alone justifies the price tag in my opinion. 

Sorry for the post everyone.