Connection/PING

mateo

Since day one with the R2 Ive had nothing but bad experiences, connection is not consistent, only otion I had is to unplug and then plug it again. The company router continues to work and supply internet but the R2 just dosent work. Its has been at least a month that the PING HEATMAP has not loaded. Two weeks today Ive had very bad packet loss.

the product has not been what I expected to be, I was better with the one the company sent.

Honestly I am not happy at all, if there is any chance to send it back and get my money back Im looking forward.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that, what firmware version are you currently running? 

Are you experiencing disconnections or just inconsistent speeds?

With regards to Ping Heatmap, could you please try going to System information -> Installed Rapps -> Click the three line menu and set the number of retries to 5.

thanks for the reply, im in the 3.0.123 version.

the internet issues are disconnection, i have to turn off the R2 and then back on so that it works again. sometimes even 3 times a day. sometimes only one.

I have done the ping heat map, let see if that works now. 

thanks for the help!

I also have been having problems with packet loss, my internet is consitent, 100mb upload and 100mb download. and im still getting up to 5% packet loss sometimes. if I plug the Lan cable from the company directly to the console I have no packet loss, and once I plug the Lan to the R2 i have some packet loss. anything I can do with this?

i am no computer tecnitian and i have tried at least 10 times to download it, I click on the link you guys posted and it sends me to dropbox, wich I try to open the file with and it dosent download. like ive said before, since day 1 ive had problems with your product. now this? im looking to send it back honestly or do I just sell it on the side?

• Administrators

When you click the dropbox link there is a blue Download button in the middle of the page, click that and click direct download. Then a box will appear asking where you would like to save it to. Once you've done that, go to the router interface then click the 3 dots icon in the top right and you can upload the firmware after clicking on firmware update