Hello just a quick one so using the openreach modem and xr500 upnp works as normal but using the sky router and dmz the xr500 upnp doesn't open ports for the playstation and xbox but is working as it opens ports for the laptop very odd any help.

Reason for this is my upload and download latency is higher using the openreach modem maybe because its older and not as strong for the newer fiber lines I'm not too sure but I want to try and get the sky router working fully with the xr500

3 hours ago, l2eactionz said:

Hello just a quick one so using the openreach modem and xr500 upnp works as normal but using the sky router and dmz the xr500 upnp doesn't open ports for the playstation and xbox but is working as it opens ports for the laptop very odd any help.

Reason for this is my upload and download latency is higher using the openreach modem maybe because its older and not as strong for the newer fiber lines I'm not too sure but I want to try and get the sky router working fully with the xr500

Does the Sky router have any kind of a modem/bridge mode that you can put it into as a test?

20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Does the Sky router have any kind of a modem/bridge mode that you can put it into as a test?

Nope unfortunately not its okay I don't mind port forwarding just strange why using the sky router would stop the xr500 from opening ports on the xr500 end