XR1000 interface SLOW

Hello All,

@TxFrog33 

I was compelled to jump in here as I was experiencing the same thing on my XR1000. Not sure this will solve everyone else' issues here or this has already been discussed. I found that my pop-up blocker on Chrome (uBlock Origin) was the reason for my sluggishness within the interface. The second I whitelisted/disabled the LAN/DumaOS everything loaded basically instantly. I have not had a single sluggish moment since. 

Best of luck!

1 hour ago, imnotapoolman said:

Hello All,

@TxFrog33 

The second I whitelisted/disabled the pop-up blocker everything loaded basically instantly. I have not had a single sluggish moment since. 

Best of luck!

I didn't have the same luck with a clean version of Pale Moon. Since we are talking about a three core 1.5GHz processor here, I suspect that the beta code needs to be tightened up on this OS.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Lefty said:

I didn't have the same luck with a clean version of Pale Moon. Since we are talking about a three core 1.5GHz processor here, I suspect that the beta code needs to be tightened up on this OS.

We're on it, not to worry!

4 hours ago, Lefty said:

Tbh the R2 performs better than the XR1000..... at least on console 

On 3/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, Lefty said:

" enable Insecure content "

That sounds like a bad idea.

I tried IE and it rejected it, but I found no difference with FF and SSL and Pale Moon without.

Mike

I tried it and it briefly worked for like a day or so. Mind you I only told Chrome to allow that specific page to allow insecure content. So I'm not sure what else it could be.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Mi6300m said:

I tried it and it briefly worked for like a day or so. Mind you I only told Chrome to allow that specific page to allow insecure content. So I'm not sure what else it could be.

Thanks for trying and for the feedback. It will almost certainly require a fix on our side.