Traffic Prioritization xr300

Whenever I have traffic prio enabled my bufferbloat goes hella high on dslreports. 

Speed test no traffic prio Speed result of 104.3/8 Mbps | DSLReports, ISP Information

Speed test with traffic prio Speed result of 125.4/10.9 Mbps | DSLReports, ISP Information

Traffic Prio settings: TCP/UDP SP 1:65535 DP 1:65535 for my PC

PC is set to playstation in device manager

ABB is set to always 85% down 70% up

Router is plugged into Virgin mobile Valerie (homehub 3000) and is in the DMZ

Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Administrators

Traffic Prioritization by definition prioritizes above QoS so that's not possible. Doing it with the game traffic like the ports I mentioned is fine as very little bandwidth is used so it won't impact your other devices etc.

Uhmm another question. When I plug my computer directly into my modem. I get no ping spikes when people are downloading but hella ping spikes when people upload past 8Mbs. And when I plug my computer into my xr300 I get ping spikes when people download but not when they upload. I took traffic prioritization off and set sliders to 70% always on for both.

Any tips?

I can give ping plotter graphs if you want.

Do you have Congestion Control set to Always or Auto-enable?

Do you see the same issues if you go to the menu in Bandwidth Allocation and de-select Share Excess?

I'd advise leaving Traffic prioritisation enabled if you're getting this issue in-game!

De-selecting share excess solves almost all of my problems. When I have this option unticked my ping is stable put when I go do a speed test on dslreports my quality turns into a D. 

Any thoughts?

I played for about 5 hours of COD black ops Cold War last night whilst streaming and hosting custom lobbies. No lag for me or anyone else in the lobby. Thanks for the tips. I was using share excess unticked and traffic prioritization on (games Console preset). I had download sliders @ 100% and upload @ 90% set to always on.