Netduma R2 will not factory reset

ND Travis

i was unable to access netduma router dashboard it just loads and says rapp store not available. so I'm trying to factory reset and nothing happens when I hold the button in. this router is 3 months old

i have factory reset before without issue. i could hold the button for 60 seconds and it still does nothing.

• Administrators

What do you mean by the button does nothing? You should hold it for 30 seconds, then release and wait 2 minutes. Then access the interface and you should be presented with the setup wizard, does that happen? 

I can't seem to connect to the wifi of my netduma router.  Initially I was able to login and setup. Then I did a reset due to I was getting very slow internet. Now wifi password doesn't work. Not sure what happened, but very frustrating. Waited for this router and I already seen to have problems. Need some guidance or probably returning router.

9 hours ago, Georgegarcia408 said:

I can't seem to connect to the wifi of my netduma router.  Initially I was able to login and setup. Then I did a reset due to I was getting very slow internet. Now wifi password doesn't work. Not sure what happened, but very frustrating. Waited for this router and I already seen to have problems. Need some guidance or probably returning router.

Welcome to the forum! I'd suggest connecting to the R2 via wired for the initial setup, we've been hearing some reports of default Wi-Fi passwords changing after a factory reset which we are looking into on a matter of priority.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 10:43 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Open command prompt on the PC that is connected to the router, type ipconfig and press enter then post the results here please

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::9401:4eec:a138:bda6%6
   Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.189.166
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . 

When i conecct the R2 to my pc only appear undifined network. Cant reset the R2

5 hours ago, MrFerra said:

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::9401:4eec:a138:bda6%6
   Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.189.166
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . 

When i conecct the R2 to my pc only appear undifined network. Cant reset the R2

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you've been having this issue, were you connected directly to the R2 when you ran this command?

Are you connected via wired or wireless?

How did you try to factory reset the R2?

• 1 year later...