Very slow upload speed.

fmac

Sorry Liam but I disable IPv6 always, so it is disabled since the very beginning. 

Just FYI, I work in Cybersecurity, installing perimetral firewalls. So that’s the reason why I’ve done most of the tests you’re proposing. 

• Administrators

You're right, apologies! 

Could you try in the Windows 10 Network Adapter properties disabling QoS packet scheduler, in theory having the PC do QoS and the router (even if not enabled specifically) could reduce speeds

• Administrators

Go to Update and Security on the PC, Advanced Options, Delivery Optimization, disable Allow downloads from other PCs. Try a speed test, if that is still slow then open Task Manager, then at the bottom click Open Resource Monitor, then in the Window that appears go to Network, sort by total, can you identify something up a lot of bandwidth? If so go back to Task Manager, Processes and end the process or quit the application manually then see if the speeds return.

"Allow downloads from other PCs" was already disable, so all the test I have done were with this setting off.

There is no process consuming my network bandwith. Remember that when I do the test with the Movistar router, there is no problem at all. The problem is only with the R2.

Honestly, I don't see that we are making any progress.

• Administrators

With QoS disabled and other devices working well there doesn't seem to be any logical explanation as to why this device in particular can't get higher speeds. Have you done any manual port forwarding or anything like that towards other devices? 

The only port forwarding is the DMZ, configured to redirect all trafic to the R2.

In the R2 there is one NAT port, 3074 TCP&UDP pointing to my PC. And as you know this can't affect upload speeds.

• Administrators

Could you disconnect all your other devices except that one PC and see if the speeds are improved? Might be with QoS disabled that other devices are taking bandwidth away from it, that's the only reasonable explanation I can see at the moment.

The scenario you're describes is one of the first things we tested.

Also remember that when I have several endpoints behind the R2, only this PC has the problem. Other ones have acceptable upload speeds.

Is there any place where I can check the conditions for this replacement? I wouldn't like to wait again more than 2 months for the new R2 and in the meantime be empty-handed.