Netduma r2 can’t connect to the internet

Supergrom

I have received my router today and have been trying to set it up. I followed the instructions, changed the name of the SSID and continued. After that my screen was saying setting up network for a good 10 minutes. Since nothing was going on I refreshed the wifi tab and the network was gone. The I rebooted the router properly and did the same with the modem by calling the internet provider. Now the network is back to its first name so I imagine that the password has been reset as well, but when I go to connect to the network it either tells me that the password is incorrect or that there is no internet connection. When it does connect it stays online for a split second while the internet is never accessible and the router’s 5G light starts blinking. I can’t go to the dumaos link since there is no connection. Please help

• Administrators

I believe you now have access to the interface now but not receiving internet is that right?

Has the Setup Wizard been completed as you will need to do this before you can get internet.