Pre-ordered R2 router

Azam

It would be nice if there was any communication about the pre orders for router. Any estimate date or any other info about how long will it take or has it already been processed.

• Administrators

You should have received at least one email by now - it may have gone to your spam or junk folders.

Your order has been processed and is waiting for dispatch. Hard to give an estimate at the moment but we are working through all the pre-orders currently so hopefully won't be too much longer. You will receive an email with tracking information once it has shipped.

Was thinking when am I gonna receive my router as I’ve pre ordered it on the 11th of Jan and it is now the 4th of March, received an email last week on Monday saying that I would receive a tracking number and haven’t received anything yet can you please help?

2 hours ago, KingPauper said:

Was thinking when am I gonna receive my router as I’ve pre ordered it on the 11th of Jan and it is now the 4th of March, received an email last week on Monday saying that I would receive a tracking number and haven’t received anything yet can you please help?

Welcome to the forum!

We're still working through dispatching the pre-orders as quick as we can, apologies for any inconvenience caused!

9 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

We're still working through dispatching the pre-orders as quick as we can, apologies for any inconvenience caused!

What dates are you currently working at? Orderd mine late january and want to know if it will be this week or next week. Or even later haha.