Downloading data from the cloud has failed. Make sure you are connected to the internet, or the cloud servers are down.

spykewest23

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Just to double check, is the ethernet cable from the blue/internet port on the R2 connected to one of the LAN ports on your ISP modem/router? Do you have internet when using the router?

12 hours ago, spykewest23 said:

yess ive got internet connections from my modem and it says i have internet with the r2 aswell just wont load the ping heat map or the rapps 

Thank you, what firmware are you currently running?

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thank you, what firmware are you currently running?

r2 3.0.205 pls get back to me asap and also the rapps store won't load as well , its says something about the cloud sync failed 

• Administrators

To double check: The ethernet cable from the blue/internet port on the R2 connected to one of the LAN ports on your ISP modem/router?

The Rapp store isn't able to be used currently so we don't need to worry about that really, though it will be the same issue.

What is your ISP modem/router model? 

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

To double check: The ethernet cable from the blue/internet port on the R2 connected to one of the LAN ports on your ISP modem/router?

The Rapp store isn't able to be used currently so we don't need to worry about that really, though it will be the same issue.

What is your ISP modem/router model? 

ive got it connected to my wifi extender and its been working fine in the past 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, spykewest23 said:

It has its own interface why ? 

Because something upstream of the router is blocking the cloud update. Can you provide a screenshot of that interface please?

Also, the extender must be connected to the modem/router to get internet - what did you Internet Service Provider give you?

• 10 months later...