New setup

Corey Wright

Having issues staying in a warzone game.i get in game and all but I get booted off in the middle of matches.The netduma R2 is working good otherwise.Xbox.

I'm running a Gateway setup into netduma.I did a basic setup no major changes.

12 hours ago, Corey Wright said:

This is the error I get on xbox when I get home this late evening I will post the other pic

20210228_223950.jpg

This error code is linked to Cold War skins/emblems and other rewards. Try removing this and play another game. It seems this error is not linked to your Netduma because it happens quite often lately. 

Good suggestion from @Darren Munnich!

OK so let's address the NAT issue as that may be related. I take it UPnP is enabled in your Network settings?

If so, can you access the interface of your ISP router/modem, find the DMZ settings and put the R2s WAN IP in the DMZ. 

Fully close the game and restart it, then see what your NAT is saying.

Thanks everyone for the help. Talked to an IT guy at work and suggested to put Gateway into bridged mode.Worked like a charm.everything running smooth now.also on the error I was getting threw xbox that was supposed to be caused by different character skins and weapons .I changed none of that and now by just putting modem in bridge mode no disconnects whatsoever on game last night.

I would like to add that maybe on the box that it should say somewhere on back, in () say that if you have a Gateway and have problems to just put in bridge mode.Thanks again