Apparently the geofilter isn't working on Warzone?

OverTheReminds

So I drew a polygon over central Italy to try and find a game on the only game to which my ping is borderline acceptable, but apparently I keep getting put in French or English servers. As of now, my ping is 100 according to the in game counter, and for sure that is not compatible with the Italian server, to which my ping is 32.

This is what the geo filter page is showing right now:

I've already tried removing the PS4 and then adding it back again, I've restarted both my router and my modem and I've done the cloud refresh or whatever you call it

Strict mode is active.

wtf.png

I think this is interesting as well (tried restarting the game, this was taken exactly while logging in)

wtf2.png

• Administrators

Italy may be one of those servers like Spain which is not always available. However, remove the device from the Geo-Filter then re-add it but select the manual option as that is the proper way to filter for a console. Do it in this order:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option
  5. Setup your settings
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

See if it makes it easier then. We are re-testing the game now due to the new update so if there are any issues we will find them.

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

The above screenshot shows a blocked server, were you actively in-game when that screenshot was taken?

Yes, I was in game, the match had just started. I only managed to avoid getting costantly put in those servers by blocking each of them manually (from the allow/negate function). Only at that point I managed to join the German server.