Netduma interface not working or loading

Gary

Netduma op address log in not loading up ? Worked fine last night went to try log in to the netduma interface today not working times out or says no internet connection but I can use the internet fine and play games ? What’s going on says cannot connect to servers 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've deleted your other posts so we can focus on the issue here.

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Can you try accessing it using these links please:

http://192.168.77.1

http://dumaos

If that doesn't work, on your Windows PC (if applicable) open command prompt and while connected to the router type

ipconfig

press enter and post a screenshot of the results here please.

I'm having close to the same issue.

The Os in the last week has stopped twice, the first time a factory resetting brought it back (I still can't believe that a cfg file isn't in place to allow us to export our settings).

Then it happened again last night, hard reset has brought the Os back, But none of the essential Rapps now want to kick in. It just gives me the message of waiting briefly before using rapp.

I've included the log text. You guys tell me what's going on?

Screenshot_20210303-153355_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153415_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153429_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153456_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153519_Chrome.jpg

log-1614785761249.txt

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Bladebrown11 said:

I'm having close to the same issue.

The Os in the last week has stopped twice, the first time a factory resetting brought it back (I still can't believe that a cfg file isn't in place to allow us to export our settings).

Then it happened again last night, hard reset has brought the Os back, But none of the essential Rapps now want to kick in. It just gives me the message of waiting briefly before using rapp.

I've included the log text. You guys tell me what's going on?

Screenshot_20210303-153355_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153415_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153429_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153456_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210303-153519_Chrome.jpg

log-1614785761249.txt 16.94 kB · 0 downloads

It's most likely because you're viewing it on a tablet which it has not been optimized for. Does it work when using a PC?

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Bladebrown11 said:

it's exactly the same on pc I have my pc right here in front of me as we speak. The log file I presented is from my pc.

Did you factory reset after upgrading to that latest firmware? On the System Information page, if accessible, go to the Rapp panel options and change the number of retries to 5 and then reboot the router from the interface.

21 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you factory reset after upgrading to that latest firmware? On the System Information page, if accessible, go to the Rapp panel options and change the number of retries to 5 and then reboot the router from the interface.

I've had this firmware running since 3.0.171 beta release, it's only this week it started playing up and then I could no longer access the OS. That's when I factory reset it. I've done as you asked, nothing has kicked in as of yet.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Bladebrown11 said:

I've had this firmware running since 3.0.171 beta release, it's only this week it started playing up and then I could no longer access the OS. That's when I factory reset it. I've done as you asked, nothing has kicked in as of yet.

By nothing kicked in yet do you mean the issue is still happening or it hasn't happened for the moment?

the issue is still the same, spinning circles everywhere, no access to anything, from geo filter downwards, only system information works, and connection manager (which won't run any tests)

At this point what are my options?